PRATT AND BARTOK DISCOVER A CLUE LEADING THEM INTO THE
CONVOLUTED FOLDS OF A MURDER MYSTERY, ON "LEGEND" AIRING
TUESDAY, AUGUST 8 (8:00-9:00 P.M., ET/PT)
"Skeletons in the Closet" - While making a promotional "film" of
Nicodemus Legend for the newly invented Zoetrope, Pratt and Bartok find a clue
that leads them into the convoluted folds of the oldest mystery in
Arapaho County, on Legend airing TUESDAY, AUGUST 8 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET/PT), on UPN.
Guest starring are Robert Keith as Sheriff Stapleton, John Verson as
Seamus Calhoun, Kevin Fry as Mashburn, Marisol Padilla Sanchez as Maria,
Lara Flynn Boyle as Theresa Dunleavy, Ramon Chavez as Father Jaime,
Gina Carrzoza as Mrs. Ruiz and Joseph H. Redondo as Large Man.
The episode is written by David Rich and directed by Steve Shaw.
John Vernon (Calhoun) appeared in "The Gauntlet" as Dave Ryerson.
- What school teacher did Bartok star in his first "movie"?
- When did Ramos receive his United States Citizenship?
- Near what Colorado town was the murder committed?
- What is Pratt going to do at the Buffalo Head saloon
after the first day's shooting?
- What is the first name of the murdred man?
- Where does Ramos tell Maria he's from?
- Who does she ask him if he knows from that area?
- How often does Calhoun like his artifacts dusted?
- From where were the artifacts stolen?
- What did Bartok have a recurring dream of Thomas Edison doing?
"I'll blow a hole in you big enough to pass a cat through." - Skeeter
as Rampaging Red.
vidiot at vidiot dot com
Last modified on September 30, 1995