AILING WILD BILL HICKOK GETS THE CREDIT WHEN PRATT AND BARTOK
"The Life, Death and Life of Wild Bill Hickok" - As a favor to the aging Wild
Bill Hickok (who has lost his nerve, most of his sight and his reputation),
Pratt and Bartok manage to capture a band of dangerous train robbers and then
give all the credit to the onetime hero, on"Legend" airing TUESDAY, MAY 16
(8:00-9:00 p.m., ET/PT), on UPN.
CAPTURE A BAND OF TRAIN ROBBERS, ON "LEGEND"
AIRING TUESDAY, MAY 16 (8:00-9:00 P.M., ET/PT)
Guest starring are
William Russ as Wild Bill Hickok,
John Pyper-Ferguson as Jack McCall,
Debbie James as Marjorie,
Robert Donner as Chamberlain Brown,
Robert Shelton as Grady,
Clark Ray as Henry,
Ed Adams as Henchman,
Mike Faherty as Tommy Squirrel
and Adam Beech as Boy.
The episode is written by Peter Allen Fields and directed by Michael Caffey.
Michael Caffey directed the MacGyver episodes "The
Survivors", "Runners", "Brainwashed", "Renegade", "The
Madonna", "Twenty Questions", "The Wasteland".
John Pyper-Ferguson appeared in "The Wasteland"
- What does Pratt claim Bartok tried to send to the moon?
- Whom did Skeeter see Bill shoot in Springfield Missouri?
- Who hired Bill to track down the McCall gang?
- What year was the bottle of wine Skeeter brought to Pratt's room?
- What memorial did Mayor brown wish to create?
- How do Bartok, Pratt and Ramos track the robbers to their camp?
- Where are the Federal Marshals waiting whom Pratt and Bartok
planned to have arrest the McCall gang?
- What paper does Bartok ask Ramos to write to,
to inform them of the first air piracy?
- In the code Bartok came up with to help Bill "see",
what does two dashes mean?
- In what saloon was Bill shot?
"What's a man to do when he can't do what he does anymore?"
-- Wild Bill Hickok
vidiot at vidiot dot com
Last modified on July 29, 1995