WHEN HE DISCOVERS PLANS TO KILL GENERAL CUSTER, PRATT MUST
"Custer's Next to Last Stand" - When Ernest Pratt's longtime friend,
Libbie Custer, - the wife of Major General George Armstrong Custer - seeks the
one-time journalist's influence in restoring her husband's command.
Pratt instead discovers it's more crucial to use Nicodemus Legend's persona
to thwart Custer's assassination, on "Legend" airing TUESDAY, MAY 9
(8:00-9:00 p.m., ET/PT), on UPN.
ASSUME THE HEROIC IDENTITY OF HIS CHARACTER NICODEMUS LEGEND,
ON "LEGEND" AIRING TUESDAY, MAY 9 (8:00-9:00 P.M., ET/PT)
Guest starring are
Alex Hyde-White as George Armstrong Custer,
Robert Donner as Mayer Brown,
Richard Cox as Cainer,
Ashley Laurence as Libbie Custer,
Pato Hoffman as Standing Beaver,
Fritz Sperberg as Miles McKinney,
and Ted Parks as Whipple.
The episode is written by Bill Dial and directed by William Gereghty.
- What was the name of the Fort that Custer came to the area to visit?
- When did Hiram Bigelow pass away?
- In the final game of his senior year for what College
did Pratt score a touchdown?
- To what politcal party does publisher E.C. Allen belong?
- At what time did Whipple enter the trading post every night?
- Where was the civilian firm Whipple was selling his goods to?
- What tribe made the arrows the fake Indians used to attack Custer?
- What does Pratt give Standing Beaver in exchange for his information?
- What paper was Pratt working for in 1869?
- What did Caine burglarize, incompetently, back in that
"Ernest Pratt has a moral code all his own. It's about as
wide as the Mississippi compared to Legend's, but if I know
a woman is married..." -- Pratt
"What if you don't know?" -- Ramos
"Well, that falls on my side of the river, don't you think?"
vidiot at vidiot dot com
Last modified on July 29, 1995